FAQs & Policies
All items are sold and shipped by Seraphim House. If you have any questions or comments about the items you see here, or items you wish to see, please feel free to contact us.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Seraphim House will not be held responsible for stolen or lost packages. Please see the shipping FAQs below for specific times and shipping methods for domestic and international.
If you are outside of the U.S. please be aware if your country has an import tax. Your items may be held at customs if you do not pay and that could be why you have not received an item yet. It is your responsibility to know the import price/rules for your country, these custom fees are the customer’s responsibility to pay.
If you are shopping for 1476 items specifically, you can order through Prophecy Productions and save on international shipping and fees.
Please ensure your address is correct. Seraphim House is not responsible if you provide the wrong shipping address.
Within the US: Shipping methods are chosen by the customer at checkout. All items include a tracking number and can take 1-3 days processing time.
International Orders: Customers choose their preferred shipping method at checkout, otherwise all packages are sent first class. There is limited tracking but no guaranteed delivery date. It can take up to two weeks to reach you once shipped. Sometimes it takes a few days to show up in the USPS international tracking system and not all countries keep this information updated.
Lost or Damaged Parcels
If your item is damaged, stolen, or lost in the mail, Seraphim House holds no responsibility to refund any order.
If you believe your order is lost or stolen, please take these following steps to try to recover the item:
- Wait a few extra days. Sometimes USPS will scan a package early before actually delivering it. Occasionally, shipping estimates can be slow at certain times of the year (winter holidays especially).
- Check with neighbors, roommates or office coworkers in case they have taken your package by mistake.
- Call or visit your local post office and inquire the Post Master about your missing package. Make sure to bring a tracking number or any other specifics you have about your package.
- Submit a Search Request with USPS to try to locate your lost items.
- If none of these have worked send me a message and we can figure something out!
Refunds and Exchanges
Seraphim House does not offer refunds for any items. Exchanges may be applied when an item is defective. All items will have a two week period after delivery where they are able to be exchanged. The customer will pay for shipping both ways.
Please make sure your address is correct. If items are shipped to the wrong location, no refunds or replacement shipments are available.